Pages

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June Stamp Club

I didn't go to Club this month since my hand was immobilized and I couldn't stamp. The project was fabulous so I hope to be able to do it soon and share. In the meantime, this is the card I did for our Swap. The theme was summer and what better way to depict the season than with strawberries, cherries and watermelon. Yummmm!

The frame was stamped in Memento Black and colored with an olive Prismacolor marker. The fruit, from the retired SU stamp set Fabulous Fruits, was stamped with SU Real Red and Garden Green. The sentiment, stamped in black, is from SU's Happy Harmony. The whole piece was trimmed with a deckle scissor and mounted to a Real Red card.
This frame stamp (unmounted) was picked up in Puyallup, WA at least 7 or 8 years ago. If anyone recognizes it, please let me know what stamp company it came from.

No comments: