Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Sketch Challenges 220 & 221

Here are the next 2 cards using the Sketch Challenges from Splitcoast Stampers. This first one looks rather plain without a sentiment even after adding the pearls. I should have used Chocolate Chip around the edges of the raised border in the center or something. My pearls just blended into the background so I colored them with alcohol ink Prismacolor Markers. Printed paper is from My Minds Eye with SU cardstock in Close to Cocoa, Soft Sky and River Rock. Stamp is from SU's Friends 24-7 and the 2 Soft Sky panels were embossed with a Cuttlebug border folder. Center was cut and embossed with Spellbinders' Labels 4

I am not crazy about this next one so why am I posting it? Beats me but here it is. I tried to climb out of my box but I think I'll just go right back in for a while because this just isn't me! I do like the new border punch I used from EK Success and those buttons have been in my stash forever so it's nice to finally have a use for them.
The stamps are from SU's True Friend which I colored with SU markers, Direct to Rubber and the sentiment set from Melissa Francis called Simply Said. Cardstock is Bazzill, paper and buttons are Making Memories and the Spellbinders dies are Labels 2 and Octagons.

No comments: