Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2009

The Muse Returned

The Muse returned from the Bahama's in the middle of yet another snow storm. Once I got everyone's taxes done and out of the way I put her to work. I printed out the last 6 Sketch Challenges from Splitcoast Stampers and used them as my starting point. Some I like and some just are not me. I'll be posting them a bit later.

About a week or so ago I got a Mini Clip It Up and a Top Tier Kit to display my cards. I have been very pleased with it. In fact, I am liking it enough that I got the Clip It Up Ribbon Organizer a few days ago. These are made by Simply Renee and can be seen on her website at http://www.clipitup.com/ I have far more ribbon than I thought I did so I'm going to have to do some rearranging to add a second Ribbon Organizer. I have to confess, sometimes it seems like I do more organizing than I do crafting. Anyone else have that problem?



No comments: