Pages

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

What happened to March! Part 2

Now that March over, life is beginning to get back on track. Now if I can just stay away from Facebook I'll be able to get things done.

My Dad's birthday was in March and our Club Swap theme was Adult Male Birthday so I was able to kill several birds with one stone. I used the baby wipe ink pad technique and I used my Slice or rather my Slice used and abused me. The cutting blade is very fussy and it hates cutting SU cardstock. Hopefully the new calibration program that should be arriving in the next few weeks will fix the bugs.



I was also in the March One for One Swap on Technique Junkies and this is the card I sent my partner. I used the Background Smoosh Resist, Nestabilities and Prismacolor Markers. The stamp is from Lockhart Stamps and I just HAD to have it along with Buttermilk Hen because they look like my Jim Shore Roosters and Hen.

My partner, Nancy, had the same idea as I did - bright colors to chase away the winter blahs. Here is what she sent me.

No comments: