Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Post Thanksgiving Post

Where has the time gone? Where has the year gone? Tomorrow is the first day of December which means in only 32 days it will be 2010. I just can't seem to wrap my mind around it. I've been plugging along, making my Christmas Cards and even photographing them but I just haven't been keeping up with this blog. No shopping or decorating and, usually a night owl, I've been going to bed by 8:30. Weird!

So here is the second of 14 different card designs I've done. I tried to make it clean and simple but it just didn't work out.


Til next time...


Stamps: Papertrey Ink - Peaceful Poinsettia; Signature Christmas

Paper: SU Real Red, Old Olive, Whisper White, Soft Sky; Basic Gray Eskimo Kisses

Ink: Real Red, Old Olice, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava

Other: Martha Stewart Border & Corner Punches; Spellbinders Labels One, Plain Circles, Fancy Labels; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Sakura Stardust Copper Pen

1 comment:

xrciznuts said...

I don't think you are the only one feeling this way. I can't believe this year has flown by so fast. I think I blinked too long or something because it's nearly over. Can you believe only 32 days left til 2010? WOW! That means only 25 days til Christmas. Amazing!

Hurry and post the rest of your cards. I want to see them all!

(((Hugs)))
Kim Smith