Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Happy Harvest


I love everything about fall. The cold crisp nights, the colors, picking the last of the vegetables in the garden and watching the chrysanthemums bloom. I guess that is why I've been hoarding this paper from Basic Grey's "Mellow" series. After all, it screams "Fall" and if I use it, I won't have it anymore. Don't you just love my logic?
I paired the Basic Grey paper with SU's Riding Hood Red, Kiwi Kiss and Pumpkin Pie along with a piece of burlap run through the Xyron. The card is patterned after Splitcoast Stampers' Sketch SC243. The stamps are from Papertrey Inks' Vintage Picnic stamped with Memento Black on Neenah Classic White and colored with Prismacolor Markers. All pieces were dusted with Walnut Stain Distress Ink.


If anyone is interested in a list of the Prismacolor Marker colors used, please let me know.

Til next time...

No comments: