Pages

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Kit-Tastic Week 1

In the Kit-Tastic category for Camp Scrap we will be working with kits obviously.  If you don't have any kits you can create your own using supplies you already have following a basic guideline. This first weeks session used 6x6 patterned papers, 3 neutral 8.5X11 sheets of cardstock and 2 colors of 8.5 x 11sheets of cardstock that coordinate with the 6x6 paper. Add some embellishments and 2 sheets of 12x12 cardstock to build your layout on and you were good to go. Have I mentioned that I have an entire drawer full of 6x6 paper pads, mostly untouched?

To create my kit I chose Graphic 45's French Country pad along with the coordinating stamps, StampinUp's cardstock in Cherry Cobbler, Hello Honey, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla and Crumb Cake. I created my own embellishments with silicone molds from Mod Podge and StampinUp's Simply Pressed Clay along with Copics and some Spellbinders dies. Added I piece of burlap from my stash.

I am very pleased with the 2 layouts and I'm thrilled to finally have the 2 youngest of my flock recorded for posterity.




Til next time...

1 comment:

xrciznuts said...

I really like these pages. Can't wait to see them in person.
Kim Smith