Pages

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Double Flap and Finished Swap

We finished all 51 of the swap cards yesterday and they are gorgeous!!  I can't show you the card until Thursday but I can show you the card I made for my father-in-law that I based the swap design on. This is how Kim and I work. One of us comes up with a design and the other tweaks it and we go back and forth until we have it right. Once I post the swap card on Thursday and you compare it to today's card, you'll see what our collaborations can achieve.

I started with a Flap Fold pattern from Technique Junkies Fancy Folds and Motion CD then, as usual, I did my own thing to it. The stamps, ink and cardstock are all Stampin'Up, the bikes were colored with Copics and the faint texture you see on the Baja Breeze cardstock was applied with the Papertrey Ink Linen & Canvas Impression Plate.

Card Closed:
Card Open:


Til next time...

No comments: