Pages

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Better Late Than Never

Valentine's Day has come and gone but I just HAD to show this card. I am not a "cutesie" person but when I saw the word stamps from Studio G I knew exactly what I would do with them. They became the main ingredient for my Faux Designer Paper. This was a really fun card to do.


Paper: StampinUp Rose Red, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: StampinUp
Stamps: Cat, Hearts - All Night Media; Happy (heart) Day - MSE; Background words - Studio G
Punches & Ribbon: StampinUp
Ovals: Spellbinders

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Purrrrfect!

ks

Anonymous said...

That looks like Bailey! He'd be happy to play w/ a balloon, I'm sure.
Cute card!
~utahrose

donatelloh said...

Love the look of the background. The white really makes it work. I have that stamp too. I bought it eons ago....I don't kow if I ever used it.LOL Thanks for the idea.

Cheers!
D in FL :D