Pages

Saturday, October 4, 2014

Testing 1 2 3 ...

I have been wanting to try recording some How-To videos for some time now but didn't know where to start. After watching this video from Imperfect Impulses and this one from Sheepishly Sharing I discovered that I had all I needed except experience so thank you Aaron and Margaret. I have already learned a lot just with this one test video - my resolution is too low, picture is out of focus most likely due to having the camera too high overhead, it's probably better to just do my project and narrate the process later and I need to stop waving my hands around since I'm Polish not Italian. (grin)

So anyway, here is my test run. Try not to laugh too hard and any and all advise will be greatly appreciated. My camera is a Sony DCR-DVD205 mounted to my old but trusty Velbon tripod and I'm using Roxio Creator 2011 as my video editor.



Til next time...

1 comment:

xrciznuts said...

You're funny. LOL! A pillow, a blankey, and a couple of meals and sheds like a cat in the Spring. ROFLOL! Love you muches.
ks