Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

City On The River

I managed to not only create a new Art Journal page but filmed the process, edited the video, added the narration and uploaded it to YouTube. Pretty impressive especially considering I'm really new at most of this. I apologize for the sniffling during the second half. We had tremendous winds today and since Utah IS in the desert, my furniture is now crunchy with sand and my nose is running. At least I didn't have a sneezing fit. Those can last for several minutes when the air is really bad.

This will be my last video with the Sony camera. The resolution is only 420 or so with the Sony which was pretty good 8 years ago but I splurged and got a Panasonic HC-V550 HD Camcorder. Can't wait to play!

So any who way, here is the video...

 

Enjoy!

No comments: