Pages

Thursday, November 17, 2011

2 in a Row!

Hot stuff! Another post in the same week. Try not to get too spoiled. LOL  Today's post showcases a Christmas card I made with stamps from WaltzingMouse. I have loved Claire's work even before she started designing her own stamp line and I just adore her designs. With this card I was able to combine 3 of my favorite things - WaltzingMouse Stamps, Copic Markers and watercolor crayons. I'm not sure if you can see it in the photo but I also added a bit of sparkle to the tree with Copic's  atyou Spica Glitter Pens.

Stamps: WaltzingMouse

Cardstock: StampinUp River Rock, Soft Suede; Neenah Classic Crest Natural White

Ink: SU Cherry Cobbler, Soft Suede; Memento Tuxedo Black

Other: Copic Markers, Spica Glitter Pens, StampinUp Embossing folder  & watercolor crayons, Papertrey Ink Jute Button Twine


Til next time...

1 comment:

utahrose said...

Is that background paper homemade? Love the card! Keep 'em coming!