Pages

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

1st Christmas Card of 2011

In the weeks since I last shared a project I have been busy trying to learn some new software and to become more proficient with many of the programs I already have. I've also designed far more Christmas cards than I will need but the ideas just kept coming. Well they were until this miserable sinus thingy turned my head to mush. Sunday I felt well enough to line up all the cards I made and at least get them photographed. Planned on getting a post up on Monday but oldest son came over to spend some time with me so the blog got pushed to the end of the line again. Now, finally, here is the first of this year's Christmas collection...


If something looks familiar it's because I used the same Verve sketch as I did in this post .  I really like the look of this sketch and I imagine I'll be using it again in the future.

Stamps:  Papertrey Ink, StampinUp

Cardstock: SU River Rock, Bravo Burgundy

Ink:  SU Handsome Hunter

Other:  Aleene's Paper Glaze, SU Grosgrain ribbon, Spellbinders tag die

Til next time...

No comments: