Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Kooky Kolors for a Baby

Not that I'm a little behind or anything, but this card was made for Waltzingmouse Sketch #61 found here. It's a bit of a mish mash of techniques including making my own custom ribbon with Copic Markers (a Make It Monday challenge), making a custom brad with stamps and Glossy Accents, and doing a Tim Holtz Distress ink thing. I don't know why I chose this color combo other than it appealed to me. I created the paper that the birds and brad piece were stamped on using the Wrinkle Free Distress technique with a bit of a twist but I may have used a bit too much water.

Over all I am rather please with this project even if it is a bit weird for a baby card.

Stamps: Waltzingmouse - Celtic Heritage, Faux Fun, Fauz Fun Circles, Fancy Flourishes, Vintage Circles

Ink: Distress - Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Black Soot; StampinUp - Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray

Paper: StampinUp - Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Gray, Basic Black

Other: Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Spellbinders Circle Dies, Copic Markers, Grosgrain Ribbon from Michael's, Glossy Accents from Ranger



Til next time...

No comments: