Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Keep on truckin'

My chickens must have Spring Fever because they keep escaping from their enclosure to dig massive craters in my husbands rose garden.  In between chasing them back in where they belong every half hour, gathering all the info I need to do the taxes plus all the other stuff I have to do on any given day, I managed to complete all 5 weeks of March's Verve Challenges.  I just haven't managed to post the last 3 that I did. I guess I am really out of practice because these card designs are all over the place. One is great, one stinks and the rest are just "Eh" but I did do all 5 weeks. That should count for something at least.


For Week 3 I used some old Bo-Bunny paper from my stash. It was called Autumn Leaves but it sure looked like Spring to me.  I created the Medallion with an SVG set I downloaded from Lettering Delights, MTC and my electronic die cutter. The stamps are all Verve, the edge punch is Martha Stewart, ribbon from Ellen Hutson, twine from The Twinery and a button from an old shirt of mine. LOL  Oh, and the stitching was done by hand with some DMC Pearl Floss.

Til next time...

No comments: