Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Update

Life is finally getting into a rhythm I can deal with. The chickens wake me up much earlier than I like but it gives me a jump start on the day. The dogs & I let the chickens out of their coop then I feed and clean everyone and everything. Once all the feeding and cleaning is done I am off to the craft room. So since the last time I posted I have stript the bathroom walls, mostly gutted the kitchen, finally started using SUs My Digital Studio, switched to Make the Cut for designing cut files for my Cricut, finished the library and craft room (Yes! It really is finished this time.) and threw a surprise Birthday Party for my husband's 60th Birthday. Now the only major thing to do is finish the kitchen and bathroom remodel.

Now I want to introduce you to the feathered girls, Penny, Hazel and Elvira. Penny is the inquisitive one, Hazel is the "I'm beautiful " one and Elvira is the ringleader.


Here are the guys from Chickoopy delivering the girls and their coop.

Penny

HazelElvira

Til next time...

1 comment:

LACEY said...

Sounds like you have been busy, when you are done do you wanna come remodel my entire house?