Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Digital Doings

I have a confession to make. I have owned StampinUp's My Digital Studio for a year, have installed all the updates and even bought a download or two but never used the program... until now. It's slow and lacks many features that I would consider basic but it gets the job done and it's easy for those who aren't that computer savy. I would be in love with it if I could get it to go a little faster but overall I like the program and I am having fun with it.

Here is a page I made in MDS using the Autumn Spice digital kit. It is for an album I am making as a Christmas gift, highlighting our family over the last year. Now I have to get it printed so I can see who does the best job. Will post on my findings once I do that.
Til next time...

No comments: