Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Laid Back Christmas

I've taken things very slow and easy this year. I saw no point in making my hands hurt worse than they do so I eliminated many things from the schedule and really enjoyed the things I did manage to do. One of the things I really enjoyed was making my Christmas cards. I only made 2 a day and didn't stress over them. They became the highlight of my Christmas preparations - that and online shopping.
In this first group, the upper left card was made with paper from American Crafts; cardstock, ribbon, ink and ornament stamps by StampinUp; Cuttlebug border embossing folder; Label 4 stamp and sentiment by Waltzingmouse Stamps; Spellbinder's Label 4 die; gold thread.
The bottom left card uses paper from Cosmo Cricket; cardstock, stamps, ink, paper punches and label die by StampinUp; Cuttlebug embossing folder; gold thread; All Purpose Ink in Champagne Mist by Tsukineko.
The final card in this group features a frame cut from Ellen Hutson's Craft-a-Board using a Spellbinder's die which was then sponged with Champagne Mist All Purpose Ink. The deer is a stamp from All Night Media that I have had for years. Other products used were: embossing folder, cardstock, ink, and sentiment from StampinUp; paper from Basic Gray; ribbon from stash.

In this second group, starting with the card on the left, I have a very quick and easy card made using paper and a matching brad from Bo Bunny Press. The cardstock, ribbon, ink, stamp, paper punch and border punch are from StampinUp and the larger scalloped circle punch is from EKSuccess.
The card on the upper right features scoring on the Scor-Pal and a buckle from a Spellbinder's die accented with a Stardust pen. Cardstock, red & green inks, stamps and ribbon are from StampinUp; Spellbinder's large and small oval dies; Antique Linen Distress Ink.
The final card in this trio uses the Dotted Swiss embossing folder from Cuttlebug; Labels Two dies from Spellbinders; Stickles Glitter Glue; Prismacolor Markers; trees from HeroArts; Memento Rich Cocoa Ink; Green Ink, sleigh, sentiment, holly border, oval punches and cardstock from StampinUp.

Til next time...



No comments: