Pages

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Just not my color combination

It's official! Black and White is not a color combination that works for me. Perhaps it's because I just don't consider black or white to be colors. I don't know but I just don't work well with them so this may be my final attempt. I believe this was a Verve Challenge from back in September and the only thing I like about it is the Stamp set and the glittery embossing powder I used. Oh and my bows came out pretty darn good too. LOL

Til next time...


Stamps: Verve - Starstruck; SU Polka Dot Background
Ink: Versamark, Versamark Dazzle Frost, Memento Tuxedo Black
Cardstock: SU Black, Neenah White
Other: Spellbinders Octagon Dies; Cuttlebug Embossing folders; Embossing Powders and Ribbons from my stash- origin unknown

No comments: