Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2014

We've been bombed

I had 2 videos and several projects to post but we were bombed with multiple viruses last week. These were some of the worst viruses out there and they were in a multi-virus bomb that literally exploded on our desktop and released so many viruses at once that the virus protection couldn't keep up with it.  After finding 15 of them and still having issues with the system, I did a complete wipe of all hard drives and did a clean install of Windows but I am still installing all of my other software.

I am so careful about protecting my computers and yet this mess got through so obviously there were weak spots that I wasn't aware of. I am now so paranoid about getting anything that I am running 3 different kinds of virus and malware programs and you can't even check the time of day without inputting a password.

It will be several more days before I can upload anything to the blog but I'd like to leave you with a wee hint... Bister.

Til next time...

No comments: