Pages

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Life Musings

This week my oldest son turned 33 years old. Now 33 isn't usually considered a momentous occasion but for some reason it hit me hard. Where have all the years gone? Did I spend so much time being all things to all people that I didn't have time to be me?  Was I the Mom I wanted to be or did I fall short? I do know that he is a chef because of me and I have proof, written in black and white. In the article written about him when he made Junior Chef of the Year, he stated that it was my love of cooking and the fact that we always ate home cooked meals together as a family and the kitchen was the heart of our home that influenced him the most. I am proud of my son, the man he has become and the great chef that he is. Today we will be celebrating him by gathering around a table together as a family, sharing food and brew, love and laughter. So maybe I didn't do too bad after all. I only wish the clock would tick just a little bit slower.

Stamps, dies & jute button thread by Papertrey Ink

Paper, ink, button & brads by StampinUp


Embossing folder from Cuttlebug.


Til next time...

No comments: